The two Fallen The two Fallen

that was cool.

that was wicked cool. i really like your style, and the video was really good! i look forward to seeing more from you

Psycotronic responds:

Secret Lives of Squirrels Secret Lives of Squirrels

something about that...

that was INCREDIBLE. buy flash you bum! make more! hey maybe you should just ask for paypal donations...

Terror at Happy Valley Terror at Happy Valley

'Twas alright

that was pretty good. no that's a like, it was bad, but YOU have potential. the thing which really brought this down for me atleast was the sound and the plot.

the sound was just too choppy... it was too easy to hear when you had the sound come on and off and there was alot of background noise behind the voices. and between these there were spots of absolutely no sound... and it was just bleh.

the plot was just overdone. the whole nuclear accident -> super powers thing is just too cliche...

overall though, it was alright. with some more practice, mayb better equipment, and better plots you could turn out some alright stuff

Rage! Rage!

a couple problems

overall, great game! the only major problem is that in arcade or w/e once you pass about 600 kills then it SERIOUSLY slows down and you just can't tell what's happening, and eventually your comp freezes or you die, and either way you lose all your progress

lame.

but fix that and you're golden

Expansion Pack Expansion Pack

intense

that was certainly unique. this stuff is really really really cool!!! i'm a big fan. i... don't even know how to describe it. hahaha just schweet.

:-D

peace out dude

JonH2O responds:

Fan eh? That's cool. I'm working on something pretty creepy right now. I'll have to get stoned a couple more times...I don't even smoke! Gives me some more ideas you know?